1. How much does it cost to go solar?
- There are ZERO out of pocket costs when switching over to solar. No install, consultation, equipment or labor charges!
2. Will I save money by going solar?
- Yes! The requirements for Coyote Solar to even get you switched over is you must be saving off your current electricity bill.
3. What are the requirements?
- To qualify for a $0 down solar install you must be a homeowner with a credit score of at least 620 and reside in your home for 8+ months out of the year.
4. Are there any incentives to go solar?
- Until December 31st, 2022 the federal government is honoring a 26% tax credit for all purchased and installed solar systems.
5. What happens when I sell my home?
- When you make the switch to solar, you can expect the value of your home to increased! Even if you move after 1 year of having the system you can have the ease of mind of getting a higher appraisal and quicker sale!
1. Credit Score?
- Anyone on the title of the home can make the switch to solar as long as they have a credit score of 620 or higher!
- To make the switch to solar you must be the existing owner of the home finalized through the County Assessor's office.
3. Part-Time Residents?
- Part-Time Residents, or "Snowbirds" can qualify for solar as long as there are occupants in the home at least 8 months of the year.
4. AirBnB Properties?
- If you own an AirBnB property you CAN place solar on that home. If you are one of these individuals you know the utility bill can be high and we are here to alleviate that pain.
5. Fixed Income?
- Depending on your current income and tax situation, you may or may not qualify for solar. Give us a ring and we would be happy to assess that situation with you.
Looking to make the switch to solar for your home? Start here. Coyote Solar offers a Best Price Guarantee and provides FREE quotes to qualified homeowners within 24 hours! Now through the end of the month you can expect a $1,000 Cash Rebate as well!